Monday, October 25, 2010

You don't have to be moved by your trials!!!

Hello everybody.


I had such an awesomely quiet weekend and it was so much needed.

I trust your weekend was filled with joy and love for others.

I'm sitting here and just thinking oF all the needs of other surrounding us. Yes, we pray for others but it seems like it's not enough.

When i think back and reflect on all the issues i had, i can only say thank you that i went through it. Some of you might think i'm crazy for saying thank you to my issues.

It really built my character. You learn to have peace with those issues cos you know who your strength is. He brought you through so many trials and He will carry you through this time.

If we can only remember and say thank you right now you will have so much peace.

God does not want us to be moved/shaken by the every day trials, He wants us to stand firm and give it to Him.

Psalm 125:1-2 says,

1 Those who trust in the LORD are like Mount Zion,

which cannot be shaken but endures forever.

2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem,

so the LORD surrounds his people

both now and forevermore.

So for you who's struggling to stand firm, meditate on this Psalm and just have faith.

Prayer requests:

Cindy-lee van Andel Prayer request:please pray for my husband ryan.he is currently serving a sentence at brandvlei prison.please pray for his salvation and that he may delivered.thank you.

Petto Bock Prayer request-Plz stand wit me nd my fam for my uncle Elder Frans Bock who is hospitalized wit a serious heart problem..

Father, this is the day that You have made and we will rejoice and be glad. We declare today that we will not be shaken by any trial but we will be like Mount Zion who stands firm.

Father, you are Big and we love you so much, Daddy. I am really in awe of all that You have done for others and for myself. Lord there are so many struggling to stand firm and it causes them to stop believing in You. My God, my God, touch them. Holy Spirit, help them to know the love of God and to feel it every minute.

Daddy, i pray in the name of Jesus that they would be hungry for Your peace, love and Your ways. In Jesus name

Amen

Love

C.LA.Y. - Changing Lives Around You (Young Adults Loving Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment